ACHIEVE YOUR LEADERSHIP GOALS
NLC University is a collaborative education and professional development initiative developed by the National League of Cities that helps municipal leaders – both elected and appointed – build the skills they need to better govern, serve, and advocate for their communities.
Join us March 9, 10 and 11th in Washington, DC at the Congressional City Conference!
Explore, Learn & Connect on:
- Leading Through Disruption,
- Building an Impact Agenda,
- Addressing Race & Equity in Your Community,
- Finance and Budgeting,
- Community and Economic Development,
- How to Talk About Your Data-Driven Government, and much more.
What You Can Expect
- Access to National Experts and Peers
- New skills, resources and tools to take home
- Real solutions to critical matters at home
- Access to a community of peers and learning
- NLC University Course Credit