How to Schedule Your Hill Visit
One of the many benefits of attending the Congressional City Conference in Washington, DC is the proximity to our federal legislators. The last day and half of the conference has been left open to allow you to meet with your representatives.
In order to schedule your visit to Capitol Hill, simply tell us when you can meet with your legislator’s office–we’ll do the work for you! You’ll find a meeting form to fill out when you register before January 30th; it’s as easy as telling us when you’re available.
If you’ve already registered, here’s how to access the form:
- Please log-in to your registration through the following link:http://registration.experientevent.com/shownlc151/
- Click the first Register
- Under the Complete/Edit Existing Registration section use your email and password to access your record.
- On the Booking Summary Page, please click the My Registrations
- Under the Registrants section, please click on View/Modify by the individual’s name.
- On the Registration Summary page, please click on the Survey
- Click Edit Survey to complete any missing demographic questions and proceed to the Schedule Your Meetings on Capitol Hill
We will provide you with a personalized schedule, meeting materials, and talking points when you arrive at the conference. Look for an email from us shortly before the conference with more information about when and where you can get these materials. You must complete this form by Friday, January 30th.
Need help? Feel free to contact email@example.com.