Fostering City Prosperity with Fewer Federal Resources
How can cities can “do more with less” due to expected cuts in federal resources and support for affordable housing and economic mobility in the new administration and Congress? Join a discussion led by experts from Enterprise Community Partners, the Lincoln Institute of Land Policy and American Planning Association. You’ll also hear from key staff and elected officials from cities that are innovating solutions to these challenges, including regional approaches.
- Ann E. Wall Assistant City Manager - Charlotte, NC
- George Mensah Director of the Department of Community and Economic Development - Miami, FL
- Martha L. Brown Deputy Commissioner - Milwaukee, WI Department of City Development (DCD)
- John Griffith National State & Local Policy Director Solutions - Enterprise Community Partners, Inc.
- Amy Cotter Manager of Urban Development Programs - Lincoln Institute of Land Policy
« Back to previous page