Hot Tech Issues for Cities in 2017
In this rapid-fire session you’ll catch up on the technology topics you need to understand as a local official. Get up to speed on how your city should prepare for the growing Internet of Things and rising cyber threats. Find out how to cope with the meteoric rise in cellular infrastructure construction and the increased interest by federal and state governments in regulating local land use. And hear what is on the horizon with the new Congress and Administration that could affect cities and technology in the coming year.
- Lydia Beyoud Senior Tech and Telecom Reporter - Bloomberg BNA
- Ben Aron Director of State Regulatory and External Affairs - CTIA
- Tillman L. Lay Partner - Spiegel & McDiarmid LLP
- Yejin Cooke Director of Government Affairs - National Association of State Chief Information Officers (NASCIO)
- Nicholas Degani Senior Counsel to Commissioner Ajit Pai - Federal Communications Commission
« Back to previous page