The National League of Cities Congressional City Conference is where the local leader voice takes center stage. Connect with federal officials, learn about funding opportunities available to cities, towns and villages, and add your voice to NLC’s federal municipal policy.
Here are three reasons to reserve your spot at Congressional City Conference today:
- Meet with federal officials and other experts during our Federal Agency Office Hours.
- Hear from and learn from policy experts, Administration officials and other local leaders.
- Raise your voice as a national advocate for local priorities as part of Hill Day.
local leaders and advocates to learn from
federal agencies represented at office hours
policy committees to learn from and connect with other local leaders
days of intense policy and program workshops
day dedicated to advocacy and meeting members of congress
Make your case in 5 easy steps
Need to convince your supervisor that you should attend Congressional City Conference? Here are five tips to help you make your case. Don’t forget to download the conference justification letter.
- Discuss how boosting your skills in this fast-changing world is not just suitable for your professional development, but your municipality at large.
- Provide examples of how your experience will positively impact your day-to-day work.
- Flag the connections you will make – with more than 4,000 attendees, there are countless ways to establish connections.
- Let your municipality know you’re committed to finding cost savings.
- Make your case in writing by using our Justification Letter Template to help your municipality understand why Congressional City Conference is the most valuable conference for you to attend.
Attendee Press Kit
For CCC 2023 attendees, NLC has prepared a press kit that includes the following:
- General messaging about the conference and the two-year ARPA anniversary
- Social media accounts; hashtags, and sample social media posts
- A sample formatted press release
Download your copy of the press kit here.